Upgrade SBS 4.5 to Win 2000 Server

Post by RT » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Can this be done??  I know Exchange 2000, Proxy 2, and SQL  7 will work.
What about the console?  Will it still work.  Please offer any knowledge on
this subject.

Thanks,

Derek Sardo
Rolling Thunder Inc.

Upgrade SBS 4.5 to Win 2000 Server

Post by Cris Hanna, BS, MC » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Don't do it
There will be a version of SBS coming based on W2K later that you can
upgrade to
Anything you do now applying beta software to your sbs server would not be
supported

--
Cris Hanna, BS, MCP
SBS-MVP

> Can this be done??  I know Exchange 2000, Proxy 2, and SQL  7 will work.
> What about the console?  Will it still work.  Please offer any knowledge
on
> this subject.

> Thanks,

> Derek Sardo