SBS 2003 Beta Test Program

Post by R042Walke » Sun, 11 May 2003 21:37:05

I was wondering, if anyone that has signed up for this program, did you
receive your software yet?

SBS 2003 Beta Test Program

Post by jimbehn.. » Sun, 11 May 2003 22:05:04

I got no response at all.

>I was wondering, if anyone that has signed up for this program, did you
>receive your software yet?

Jim B.

SBS 2003 Beta Test Program

Post by Mariette Knap [SBS MVP » Sun, 11 May 2003 22:32:14

> I got no response at all.

>> I was wondering, if anyone that has signed up for this program, did
>> you receive your software yet?

The program is still running. I don't why you did not get a response. I will
try to reach some people inside Microsoft about this.

--
Mariette Knap
www.smallbizserver.net

SBS 2003 Beta Test Program

Post by R042Walke » Sun, 11 May 2003 23:09:26

It was a hard sell, in 250 words or less, why I should be accepted as part
of the program.  Never mind that I have about 25 or 30 SBS 2000 customers
that will need upgrading in 2 - 5 years!

> > I got no response at all.

> >> I was wondering, if anyone that has signed up for this program, did
> >> you receive your software yet?

> The program is still running. I don't why you did not get a response. I
will
> try to reach some people inside Microsoft about this.

> --
> Mariette Knap
> www.smallbizserver.net

SBS 2003 Beta Test Program

Post by Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz SBS Rocks [MVP » Mon, 12 May 2003 01:03:59

A recent signer-upper that I personally know was placed on the list just
this week.  The shipment to them was in the works.  But send a ping.

Susan

> I was wondering, if anyone that has signed up for this program, did you
> receive your software yet?

SBS 2003 Beta Test Program

Post by R042Walke » Mon, 12 May 2003 23:59:22

It looks like the signup site is closed.  When you enter the guest password
for SBS, nothing happens now.

> A recent signer-upper that I personally know was placed on the list just
> this week.  The shipment to them was in the works.  But send a ping.

> Susan

> > I was wondering, if anyone that has signed up for this program, did you
> > receive your software yet?

SBS 2003 Beta Test Program

Post by Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz SBS Rocks [MVP » Tue, 13 May 2003 04:35:10

I meant sent an email to the beta email address... I'll have to see if I can
find it.

> It looks like the signup site is closed.  When you enter the guest password
> for SBS, nothing happens now.

> > A recent signer-upper that I personally know was placed on the list just
> > this week.  The shipment to them was in the works.  But send a ping.

> > Susan

> > > I was wondering, if anyone that has signed up for this program, did you
> > > receive your software yet?

SBS 2003 Beta Test Program

Post by Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz SBS Rocks [MVP » Tue, 13 May 2003 04:56:05

> It looks like the signup site is closed.  When you enter the guest password
> for SBS, nothing happens now.

> > A recent signer-upper that I personally know was placed on the list just
> > this week.  The shipment to them was in the works.  But send a ping.

> > Susan

> > > I was wondering, if anyone that has signed up for this program, did you
> > > receive your software yet?

SBS 2003 Beta Test Program

Post by R042Walke » Tue, 13 May 2003 05:43:59

Done, thanks.

> > It looks like the signup site is closed.  When you enter the guest
password
> > for SBS, nothing happens now.

wrote

> > > A recent signer-upper that I personally know was placed on the list
just
> > > this week.  The shipment to them was in the works.  But send a ping.

> > > Susan

1. SMS 2003 WebCast: Discussion of the Beta Program (Dec18)

Mark your calendar for Wednesday, December 18 at 10:00 Pacific Time and join
the live webcast covering the successes and the issues resulting from the
SMS 2003 testing process so far.   The web cast can be accessed at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/servicedesks/webcasts...
02/wcblurb121802.asp

--
Tim King
Web & Community ProgramManager

2. PC Parallel Port Interrupt

3. Move SBS 2003 Standard Data to new SBS 2003 Premium

4. forward special mail

5. SBS 4.5 - Exchange 5.5 to SBS 2003 Exchange 2003 upgrade

6. Palm Navigator.......any users/reviews?

7. Expanding Business - SBS 2003 or Server 2003?

8. PowerBook 160 crashing on disk spinup

9. Trouble with SBS 2003 sp1 install-Outlook 2003 sp1 & MSDE 2000

10. << Info on SBS 2003 and Windows 2003 SP1>>

11. SBS 2003 and OUTLOOK 2003

12. SBS Exchange 5.5 migration to Windows Server 2003 w/ Exchange 2003 on a new domain

13. BackOffice Server 2003 Bobcat beta