Limitations on SBS 2003

Post by SBS-MV » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 04:58:53

With the appropriate sized hardware (4GB RAM, Fast SCSI drives with good Raid Controller, Quality networking equipment), there is no reason SBS shouldn't work

--
Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP]
--------------------------------------

  What if any limitations would there be on a SBS 2003 server with 28 or so
  users?  There will be heavy email and full SQL.  Other file/print services
  are also expected.  Would SBS be o.k.?

Limitations on SBS 2003

Post by SuperGumby [SBS MVP » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:02:26

differences between SBS and standard Windows Server Systems

http://www.sbslinks.com/Us_v_them.htm

'heavy email', can be accomodated with quite a modest system spec but, as
Cris indicates, combine this with SQL and your memory and IO requirements
rise.

Quote:> What if any limitations would there be on a SBS 2003 server with 28 or so