I got a cable modem I got a cable modem I got a cable modem

I got a cable modem I got a cable modem I got a cable modem

Post by Grey Lancaste » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

DL IE 4.0 and every option listed less than 10 mins.   www.foxnews.com,
videos.  2 netshows and one real audio at the same time.

IP.  Think of the posibilities.

Go ahead blast me 24.4.113.55 in a lil while I will have PWS on my home 95
system

thewizkids

I got a cable modem I got a cable modem I got a cable modem

Post by Noel Thompso » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Grey

I blasted you at 24.4.113.55.  It works!  I got your
"http://24.4.113.55/IISSamples/Default/welcome.htm" page.

Good luck.
Noel Thompson

> DL IE 4.0 and every option listed less than 10 mins.   www.foxnews.com,
> videos.  2 netshows and one real audio at the same time.

real
> IP.  Think of the posibilities.

> Go ahead blast me 24.4.113.55 in a lil while I will have PWS on my home
95
> system

> thewizkids

I got a cable modem I got a cable modem I got a cable modem

Post by Mark Singletary, MC » Sat, 21 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Grey, I hate you.  <grin>

I'm stuck in the middle of the desert in Utah where it's hard to get an ISP
to provide 28.8 service.  AAAAAGGGHH.

So, I would be lucky to get IE 4 with all the options in 10 HOURS and you
did it in 10 MINUTES.

Somebody shoot me.

>DL IE 4.0 and every option listed less than 10 mins.   www.foxnews.com,
>videos.  2 netshows and one real audio at the same time.

>IP.  Think of the posibilities.

>Go ahead blast me 24.4.113.55 in a lil while I will have PWS on my home 95
>system

>thewizkids

1. SBS 4.5 with DSL modem vs. Cable modem

Have any administrators used SBS 4.5 with a cable modem vs. a DSL modem such
as the one Concentric is offering. I would like to hear about other people's
experiences with either a DSL or Cable modem for internet access and using a
service such as the Concentric SBS web hosting product

1- What kind of problems installing and supporting these devices.
2- Did you experience any network security issues.
3 - Is the software firewall in SBS 4.5 secure enough to be used with a
dedicated always on modem.
4 - Any other experiences or pitfalls of full-time access I should know
about.
5 - I am planning to use the dual NIC method.

Claude O. Schlecker
Advanced Data Consulting, Inc.

Providing Manufacturing, Accounting, SFA, and Business Intelligence
Solutions

2. cgsix and NEC XP21

3. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 11219

4. detect network card

5. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 11216

6. My 200lx's dead!Help me please!

7. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 11217

8. Adaptec AHA-2940UW/CN SCSI Adapter Fails to load driver

9. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 11220

10. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 11051

11. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 11048

12. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 11496

13. SBS 4.5 - DHCP Server & Cable Modem = Suicide