how do i change screensaver ms logo in 3d flying objects

how do i change screensaver ms logo in 3d flying objects

Post by Dave Nickaso » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I don't know if you can do that or not, try 3d text instead of flying
objects.  On the screen saver page of the display properties, click
"settings."

I hope you're doing this on a workstation - you should never use a screen
saver on a server (other than blank screen), and you should absolutely never
use an open gl screen saver on a server - they use 100% cpu time.  I can't
even believe they come with the os.

Quote:> how do i change screensaver  ms logo in 3d flying objects

Post by Richard Spence » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:00:18

how do i change screensaver  ms logo in 3d flying objects
i wish to put my own bit map in it

how do i change screensaver ms logo in 3d flying objects

Post by Shaun Austi » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:34:58

Goto Settings. Change Object style to textured flag.
Hit the Texture Button and choose your bitmap.

Simple!

Remember only on workstations!?!

how do i change screensaver ms logo in 3d flying objects

Post by Mal Osborn » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:40:09

That's a good point! How hard would it be for MS to not install the fancy
screen savers on NT server?

Mal Osborne
MCSE MVP Mensa

you should absolutely never

Quote:> use an open gl screen saver on a server - they use 100% cpu time.  I can't
> even believe they come with the os.

how do i change screensaver ms logo in 3d flying objects

Post by Jeff Middleton [SBS-MVP » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

So did anyone mention not to put the screen savers on the server?

how do i change screensaver ms logo in 3d flying objects

Post by Marc » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Dave Nickason did, but I guess they ignored his excellent posting ;-))

--

Regards,

Marco
MCSE, NT, Exchange

  So did anyone mention not to put the screen savers on the server?

1. Dos 2 unix ascii conversions on the fly

Is there an option in smb.conf to convert between dos and unix formats for
ascii files.

What I want is that if I have and ascii file, it saves to UNIX without
^M's.  When DOS reads the file, line feeds are added as it is served
through smb.  When saved, it appears w/out ^M's when viewing in UNIX.  The
file is always saved w/out ^M's but when accessed by DOS, ^M's are added.

bob.daniel

2. News over VO4DotNet

3. Change picture logo on http://companyweb

4. Geoworks in French

5. Logo change?

6. SQLSetConnectOption from within PB?

7. changing user names on the fly

8. Instant Coffee Shareware site back up

9. Changed the Team Services Logo on main page.

10. FREE 3D Link To Your Site

11. wuser16 gets "illegal operation" error on STB Nitro 3D video cards.

12. ATI RAGE 3D Video Bios date badly reported

13. Alte MS DOS Anwendung?