Lost Server manager Console - Help!

Post by Bob Breh » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I upgraded to proxy server 2 and NT option pack upgarde went into loop so
stopped and reran and then removed all items it previously upgraded.  The
SBS manger console left to.  How do I get it back?  I did a full backup
before I undertook this project.  Need to fix before Monday!

Bob Brehm

Lost Server manager Console - Help!

Post by Cris Hanna, BS, MCP, MV » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

KB Article Q186388 should help

--
Cris Hanna, BS, MCP
SBS-MVP

>I upgraded to proxy server 2 and NT option pack upgarde went into loop so
>stopped and reran and then removed all items it previously upgraded.  The
>SBS manger console left to.  How do I get it back?  I did a full backup
>before I undertook this project.  Need to fix before Monday!

>Bob Brehm

1. How do I install SBS Manager Server console after installation of NT server.

I have a problem. When I installed SBS 4.0 (just the NT server part) on a
new server with a automatic configuration software that came with the
server, the SBS Manager Console didnt installed. When I now trying to
upgrade the number of licenses, I get the message that it can only be done
in the SBS Console. How can I install the Console and the needed http:
directory "admin" afterwards?

2. RAS dialback question

3. HELP! Console Lost!

4. Undelete (File Phoenix, IBM EWS) dies on 3 GB parition?

5. SBS4.5: lost console page - help!

6. OrbixWeb3.1c and Multi-threading

7. Computers do not show up on Server Manager Console

8. 15th Feb 2003 - CSS Meet Manchester

9. server manager console

10. odd situation..lost everything bar task manager

11. SBS Server 4.5 lost Administrator Password!! HELP!!

12. Help required Server lost dial up networking phone book entry

13. Help please - Exchange Server lost from Start Menu