host integration server2004 and as400 connection

host integration server2004 and as400 connection

Post by Maur » Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:36:02

Hi,
installed new System I5 with os400 5.3 version, and the HIS is not more able
to establish a connection with the new as400.  parameters are correct.  seems
to be that new 1gb adapter are supporting only tcpip and no other protocols.
I was using 802.3 sdlc connection over ethernet to connect.  is this true.?
some idea to establish a new connection between HIS and as400?

b.r.
--
Mauro

host integration server2004 and as400 connection

Post by SBS-MV » Wed, 19 Jul 2006 03:29:32

Mauro
I think you are probably posting in the wrong news group
This newsgroup is for Small Business Server

--
Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP]
--------------------------------------

  Hi,
  installed new System I5 with os400 5.3 version, and the HIS is not more able
  to establish a connection with the new as400.  parameters are correct.  seems
  to be that new 1gb adapter are supporting only tcpip and no other protocols.
  I was using 802.3 sdlc connection over ethernet to connect.  is this true.?
  some idea to establish a new connection between HIS and as400?

  b.r.
  --
  Mauro

1. PC Anywhere connection to hosted web servers

Hi,

In our previous SBS2000 server network I could connect to
our servers outside without any problem, nor modification
to ISA or Firewall, with pc anywhere 10 ("firewall aware").

On the new config, I added the ports (5631-5632) in ISA
and in the firewall client and I stall cannot connect.

Can I set a log that shows me what happens, to
troubleshoot?

Thanks again!

Sam

2. Is there a possibilty to save WP configuration to the *.ini files using system calls in C ?

3. Host web site w/ 56K connection???

4. Despreately seeking BOSCONIAN 4 C= 64.

5. smbclient - connection to host failed

6. CWBAPI.LIB not compatible with with Borland C++ Builder ?

7. SBS and hosting (newbie at hosting)

8. EZ CD PRO H E L P H E L P

9. Samba client not finding host when host is hooked up to ISP w/ dynamic IP address

10. lmhosts, hosts, host ip address, newbie q

11. SBS Network and AS400 SMTP Server

12. Windows 95, NT SBS et AS400

13. AS400 To Exchange Server