16 bit apps

Post by Ross Gordni » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Has anyone any ifo on why 16bit windoews apps mat not get started on SBS?
No pecuilar service is running on the server.
regards
ross

16 bit apps

Post by Cris Hanna, BS, MCP, MV » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Windows NT real bad about running 16 bit apps

--
Cris Hanna, BS, MCP
SBS-MVP

> Has anyone any ifo on why 16bit windoews apps mat not get started on SBS?
> No pecuilar service is running on the server.
> regards
> ross

1. Long file names with 16 bit apps, Samba and NT

Hi,

I seem to have a very strange problem, when I run 16bit apps
under NT they cannot see any files on my Samba server (SunOS4)
that are more that 8.3 long.

This is a *real* pain, I have tried messing with config options
but to no avail. This is killing us here :-(, any hints would
be appreciated.

Harry

2. Non-deterministic fitness function?

3. 16 bit apps under NT

4. Quicky sed!

5. Setup and 16 bit apps installation problems

6. Multicast question

7. 16 bit Apps

8. networking under dos

9. OT: 16-bit app printing problem

10. 16-Bit apps hang with SMS 2.0 sp 2 ( WordPerfect 6.1 for example )

11. NT4.0b2, samba & 16 bit windows apps

12. MS Proxy Client 32-bit and Oracle SQL Plus 3.3 16-bit

13. 16-bit & 32-bit application compatibility