IMS "Recipient Unknown" errot

Post by John Rickma » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Getting Recipient Unknown error when recieving internet mail and when
generated via telnet session to the Exchange server.  I have a registered
domain name and an ADSL connection to the internet.  Internal mail works
perfectly and sending mail works great.

John

IMS "Recipient Unknown" errot

Post by Grey Lancaster [MS MVP » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

In Exchange admin make sure that the recipients have an smtp address that
matches/is valid

--
Grey
MVP SBS

http://www.smallbizserver.com  SBS FAQ/TIPS
http://web.infoave.net/~solutions/list.htm  SBS Listserve
Set NetMeeting to use www.smallbizserver.com as your directory locator
service
http://web.infoave.net/~solutions/list.htm  For the SBS Listserv
instructions

Quote:> Getting Recipient Unknown error when recieving internet mail and when