Full C drive but not full

Post by Amarti » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 02:50:02

I've handled many issues in my time w/ SBS2003, but this is a new one for me...
   I have a small c drive for my server. 25GB. The drive says its only got
2.43GB free space remaining. I've checked all the files, folders, and even
Hidden. I connot acount for 19GB of space. The largest file or folder is 1GB.
Ive even looked for my LOG files to see if they're being stored on another
drive or not. Everything checks out...
   I'm out of space. All the client mailboxes deleted folders have been
emptyed.
Anybody seen this before??

Full C drive but not full

Post by SBS-MV » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:31:19

did you check the Volume Shadow Copy snapshots?

--
Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP]
--------------------------------------

  I've handled many issues in my time w/ SBS2003, but this is a new one for me...
     I have a small c drive for my server. 25GB. The drive says its only got
  2.43GB free space remaining. I've checked all the files, folders, and even
  Hidden. I connot acount for 19GB of space. The largest file or folder is 1GB.
  Ive even looked for my LOG files to see if they're being stored on another
  drive or not. Everything checks out...
     I'm out of space. All the client mailboxes deleted folders have been
  emptyed.
  Anybody seen this before??

Full C drive but not full

Post by Gary Karasi » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:12:35

I've seen this when the disk needs to have CHKDSK run against it.

--

GaryK

Quote:> I've handled many issues in my time w/ SBS2003, but this is a new one for