1 * JmFqGaozk-Why don't rules work on incoming fax messages.

1 * JmFqGaozk-Why don't rules work on incoming fax messages.

Post by Mkaa YSERV-HERMES-outl27 » Sun, 21 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I have my fax server setup to drop incoming transmissions into a
mailbox,
and that mailbox has a rule to forward any message with "Received Fax"
in
the subject to a public folder and delete it from the inbox. If I send a
dummy message to the mailbox account with "Received Fax" as the subject,
the
server happily follows the rule, but when the fax server sends a message
there the rule isn't executed.

Does anyone know how I can get that rule to work with the fax messages,
or
if there is another way to move them to the public mailbox
automatically?

TIA,

Trent Kaiser
Noetic Engineering
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

1. Why don't rules work on incoming fax messages.

I have my fax server setup to drop incoming transmissions into a mailbox,
and that mailbox has a rule to forward any message with "Received Fax" in
the subject to a public folder and delete it from the inbox. If I send a
dummy message to the mailbox account with "Received Fax" as the subject, the
server happily follows the rule, but when the fax server sends a message
there the rule isn't executed.

Does anyone know how I can get that rule to work with the fax messages, or
if there is another way to move them to the public mailbox automatically?

TIA,

Trent Kaiser
Noetic Engineering
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

2. Problem: crashing when closing out

3. 1 * sggGEUQap-Why don't rules work on incoming fax messages.

4. TI Emulator

5. Why does 'restart' don't work with SWAT 2.0.0

6. DHCP?

7. FAX Service not recieving incoming FAXES; Sending outgoing FAXES works fine

8. Access to Web Folders

9. Why don't all the debug messages use timestamps?

10. why don't local Unix groups work with winbind?

11. Why macros don't work?

12. Why don't bookmarks work?

13. Fax Server WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY !!!!!!!