Fax Server cannot re-route fax to mailbox, why?

Post by Mark lak » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 19:45:08

Fax Server cannot re-route fax to mailbox, why?
I've juts activate an option " allow routing via e-mail"
and "send to local in box" to re-route a fax to my mailbox
on Exchange server 5.5
what can i do?
is it possible to re-route fax on different mailbox?

Fax Server cannot re-route fax to mailbox, why?

Post by Doug Grad » Fri, 08 Feb 2002 11:11:48

I have SBS 4.5 with the standard config.

In my case, I needed to setup a new profile on the server, which meant
installing outlook client and then setting up a profile called 'fax' with
the user name that I wanted the faxes to go to. There may be other ways of
setting up an alternative profile to the default administrators profile?

Then in the fax server setup I selected the 'fax' profile in the "send to
local in box" section and in the routing tab set the "allow routing via
e-mail" to 'fax' as well and Bob's your Uncle.

Doug

Quote:> Fax Server cannot re-route fax to mailbox, why?