Install fax driver (as a printer) on Win95

Install fax driver (as a printer) on Win95

Post by Fred L » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

I'm desperately looking for how to install the FAX on a win95 client, as if
it was a printer.

I did that quite simply on WinNT workstations, simply by adding a networked
printer.

But if i try the same operation on Win95, it prompts me for Win95 drivers,
which i don't have, nd which I don't know where to find.

I also tried to install the Win95 drivers on the NT Server, but it doesn't
work either.

The only thing i've been able to do is to install the client fax utility on
Win95, but for example, if I want to fax a WinWord document from win95, I
still don't have the correct fax printer installed :-(

I'm clueless, if anyone solved that problem before, i'd be grateful to have
some informations !

Thanks in advance

Fred

--
Fdric LE BASTARD

STRATHOM Informatique - NANTES
== Enlevez le "pasdepub" pour me rpondre

Install fax driver (as a printer) on Win95

Post by John M. Knap » Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:53:36

Q224791 - SBS: How To Manually Remove and Install Fax and Modem Sharing
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q224/7/91.ASP

--
Regards,
John Knapp