Faxing solution for SBS????

Post by Colin Mulcah » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Just wondering if anyone has come up with a solution for Faxing on SBS??

With all the problems that exist with it, has anyone solved their faxing
problems by installing a third party solution...  One that works properly
with Word, Outlook etc...

I would be most grateful for any help...

Colin

Faxing solution for SBS????

Post by Hal Perr » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

The most commonly suggested third party solutions are Alcom and GFI Fax.
Many users report good results with GFI Fax.  We've had good results with
Alcom.  Both are designed to integrate tightly with the BackOffice
environment.

>Just wondering if anyone has come up with a solution for Faxing on SBS??

>With all the problems that exist with it, has anyone solved their faxing
>problems by installing a third party solution...  One that works properly
>with Word, Outlook etc...

>I would be most grateful for any help...

>Colin

Faxing solution for SBS????

Post by Bill Krahm » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Go to:
http://www.electrasoft.com/10GoodReasons/
to see what THEY are saying about fax software.

Quote:>Just wondering if anyone has come up with a solution for Faxing on SBS??

>With all the problems that exist with it, has anyone solved their faxing
>problems by installing a third party solution...  One that works properly
>with Word, Outlook etc...

>I would be most grateful for any help...

>Colin

         Kind Regards,
         Bill Krahmer, ElectraSoft

 Get newest version of [FaxMail for Windows], [FaxMail Network for Windows]
 or [32bit Fax], free trial: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/
 To read what users are saying about ElectraSoft's fax software, go to
 http://www.ElectraSoft.com/10GoodReasons/

Faxing solution for SBS????

Post by Mark Hurs » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

We have been using Alcom LanFax for Exchange. The demo version provided by
Alcom  was easy to install and has worked great - we are now in the process
of purchasing full blown version. GFI fax caused all sorts of problems on
installation so was quickly dumped.
Mark Hurst