License usage near maximum number?

Post by Luca » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:16:11

Hello

I got a SAP application running on a W2000 Advanced Server
machine..I got this error from the Application Log:

"License usage for product SMBServer 5.0 is near the
maximum number of per license server purchased..."

What does it means?

Thank a lot!

License usage near maximum number?

Post by Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP » Sun, 02 Mar 2003 13:09:33

Is it a member server to the SBS?

You're nearing maximum licenses on that box.

> Hello

> I got a SAP application running on a W2000 Advanced Server
> machine..I got this error from the Application Log:

> "License usage for product SMBServer 5.0 is near the
> maximum number of per license server purchased..."

> What does it means?

> Thank a lot!

1. Out of licenses or nearing out of licenses message

We have a small network with 8 users. We have 10 licenses which have been
verified that they are installed on SBS2000 but we keep getting messages
that says that we are out of licenses or nearing out of licenses.

When we reboot the server this message goes away for awhile but then comes
back. Is there a fix for this?

Al

2. -!Make more $$ than the other offers!!$$$

3. Number of clients exceed the number of licenses

4. Stuffit unpacker for VMS ?

5. Maximum number of clients accessing the internet

6. RE>From VANDERBILT

7. SBS & maximum number of modems allowed

8. Comparative cost of Web application vs C/S application

9. Maximum number of connections has been exceeded

10. Maximum number of modems supported for faxes

11. Maximum number of login attempts

12. Maximum Number of Addresses in Pop Connector

13. terminal server - maximum number of clients