www.tools4windows.net

Post by ad.. » Sat, 29 Jul 2006 05:24:13

Hi all,

I've just setup a new site dedicated to Microsoft software OS's,
applications, server applications etc.

This site was created to bring you news and discussions on a wide range
of Microsoft products, old, new and those still under development.

Please come along and have a browse, or even better - just register
(it's free) and start using the discussion forums!

You can discuss anything and everything that is Microsoft related - and
if you have any ideas on additional forums, please let me know via the site!

Enjoy!

http://www.tools4windows.net

Cheers,

Lee

1. New password policy on www.smallbizserver.net

*New password policy*

We will introduce a new password policy on www.smallbizserver.net. This
means that your password must be 7 characters long and contain at least one
non alphanumeric character. The password must also be changed once every 60
days. You will receive a warning that you must change your password before
your password expires.

This policy will become active Friday, June 30th. This will mean that if you
did not change your password the last 60 days you will no longer be able to
logon to the site.

--
Mari?tte Knap
One of the Magical M&M's

2. HELP!My CDROM won't read subdirectrys!

3. New hardware for www.smallbizserver.net

4. Software to create round label for Blank CDR

5. New articles at www.smallbizserver.net

6. Job Opportunity - Smalltalk on Agent Based Systems

7. Changes on www.smallbizserver.net

8. Help Gryzor, Renegade

9. New article on www.smallbizserver.net

10. www.smallbizserver.net will be offline for 2 hours this evening