SBS Console lost?

Post by Ed Dalto » Sun, 25 Mar 2001 02:58:56

Somehow I have lost the SBS console in SBS 4.5. Does anyone know how to
reinstall it without doing a complete reinstall of SBS 4.5?

Thanks,

Ed Dalton

SBS Console lost?

Post by Chri » Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:40:23

My  console disappeared once after rebooting....several of the proxies
failed to start up.
In the proxy server management console, i saw that they were not running.
Have you checked to see if they are all running?

Quote:> Somehow I have lost the SBS console in SBS 4.5. Does anyone know how to