Custom Mail Download Command Problem

Post by Alastai » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Can anyone help.

SMTP mail with Exchange server on SBS - was an upgrade from 4.0 to 4.5.
Problems now that we have a router based (rather than dial up) connection.
The custom mail de-queuing command is not working - unfortunately our ISP
does not use ETRN but instead a custom command "finger

on checking the scheduler - it appears to fire up a "Mailnow" file - in
C\SmallBusiness folder which in turn triggers a finger.exe file in the
c\winnt.sbs\system32\finger.exe line.  This finger file however seems to
have an old autoturn information configuaration & even after multiple
reconfigs of the Connection Wizard still this problem.  Any suggestions?

1. finger command to triggle mail download

Hi,

Our ISP requires us to send a "finger" command to triggle email download
once we have made ISDN connection to them. Is there a way to do this inside
IMS? The finger command will allow email messages accumulated at ISP during
link-down hours to be downloaded to our Exchange server. These emails are
stored at ISP (They call it "Mailbag")

Wayne

2. Report Viewer shrinking and shows scrollbar

3. 552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

4. Dvorak Keyboard Software

5. Problems downloading POP3-mails from IPS with POP3 Connector

6. Why does Notes desktop start twice on each launch???

7. Problem downloading mail

8. Custom Command in Exchange 2000

9. How to get IMC to download mail from POP3 server????

10. POP3 Mail Connector Fails on Download

11. Missing Downloaded Internet Mail (Exch 5.5 and POP3 conne ctor)