Connecting with RAS (novice)

Post by Duncan Sibbal » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Can somebody point me in the right direction (either by replying or pointing
me to a website) to access our network from outside ?

We have a router and ISDN line.  Do I just dial the number of the ISDN line
using DUN under Windows 95 ?

AHGR

Duncan

Connecting with RAS (novice)

Post by MARTIN BALME » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

find out what your ip adress is ,and tyoe it in our browser 9assuming you
have outlook web access or a default page setup

Quote:> Can somebody point me in the right direction (either by replying or
pointing
> me to a website) to access our network from outside ?

> We have a router and ISDN line.  Do I just dial the number of the ISDN
line
> using DUN under Windows 95 ?

> AHGR

> Duncan

1. RAS connect to RAS server but can't see Server shares

Remote clients connected users aythenticated. Have Web Ramp (internet
router), acting as DHCP server. Gave RAS server scope to use . Excluded from
DHCP server.
Config. clients to obtain IP address from server. Only using TCP\IP. RAS
serves IP but the same address also shows default gateway on ipgonfig /all
output. Server's network IP Also static as well as WRmp. Can not ping,
server, or WRmp. Dial up monitor shows client sending many bytes where
server usually only send avg 285 no matter how long the connection. Users
are authorized and show in RAS Admin.
Any thought will be appreciated
TIA
MikeF

2. Terminal Services - Log on Locally Policie

3. Connecting PDC --> BDC via RAS

4. Eudora scripting

5. Connecting to server using RAS

6. OpenDSObject WinNT Provider

7. How to connect using RAS...

8. How to force an ICS install

9. Having problems with SBS and Windows 95 clients connecting using RAS

10. Can't connect to shared folder over RAS

11. Connect to SQL-Server from RAS-Client

12. Connecting into the RAS Remotely

13. RAS - Can't Connect