stand-alone iis 5 on SBS?

Post by chime » Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:39:15

a stand-alone iis 5 to host websites? any chance? reason
for this configuration/architecture is that I'm sharing a
T1 with a neighbor and really don't know how to build a
network around since I'm only using a hub/switch. any
suggestions here will help me.

stand-alone iis 5 on SBS?

Post by Mariette Knap [MVP » Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:29:21

> a stand-alone iis 5 to host websites? any chance? reason
> for this configuration/architecture is that I'm sharing a
> T1 with a neighbor and really don't know how to build a
> network around since I'm only using a hub/switch. any
> suggestions here will help me.

Answered in sbs2000 group

--
Bye
Mariette Knap [MS SBS MVP]

1. SBS Exchange as Stand-alone App server

Is it possible to install just SBS Exchange server on a different box and
have it run as a stand-alone (application) server?  What are the
considerations when doing this.  Our SBS server is already bogged down with
SQL Server and Exchange has been causing certain problems on the SBS Server
machine.  It would be a better boost to our productivity if Exchange can go
on another machine.

Thanks,

Derek Godfrey

2. Gateway For SOHO or Enterpriser(2 Port,4 Port & 8 Port)

3. Netlogon to a stand-alone W2K Server from a NT4.0 Domain

4. DECnet IV/VMS 7.1 glitch

5. need help getting Win2k to work with stand-alone fax

6. Need some advice

7. Outlook Web Access Installation on Stand-Alone Computer

8. WG Last call: RSA-SHA1

9. proxy client on stand-alone server

10. Stand-alone server?

11. Collecting Inventory on Stand-Alone Computers

12. Enter a 'stand-alone' object in SMS?

13. Looking for autorun.inf from SMS stand-alone version