Lost SBS Console

Post by news.sk.sympatico.c » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

When I upgraded from SBS 4.0 to 4.5 I lost SBS console. How can i get it
back. I get the error page "The page cannot be displayed". This also
happened when I had SBS 4.0 and installed Outlook 2000.
Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanx in advance
Joe

Lost SBS Console

Post by Marc » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello Joe,

Articles: Q222531 and Q226331might help you out here. These articles only work with SBS 4.5.
--
Regards,

Marco
MCSE, NT, Exchange

  When I upgraded from SBS 4.0 to 4.5 I lost SBS console. How can i get it
  back. I get the error page "The page cannot be displayed". This also
  happened when I had SBS 4.0 and installed Outlook 2000.
  Any and all help is appreciated.

  Thanx in advance
  Joe

1. lost SBS console.

 none of the technet fixes short of total reinstall have corrected the
condition. I get unable to open with a 404 error.
Believe I have problem finding connection via active server page. But
lost from there.  am newbie to SBS so any help would be appreciated.

--
thebare1 ^..^

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Wanted: Performa 6320 logic board

3. SBS Console lost link

4. Diamond Stealth 24 and IBM S3-256

5. Lost the SBS Console Page

6. SP4/SP5 Regsvr32.exe and DLLs

7. SBS Console lost?

8. VFC and V34

9. Lost list of computers in SBS console

10. Lost Server manager Console - Help!

11. lost console after IIS patch install

12. Lost Users List In Console After NT SP4

13. Lost Console