SBS 4.5 to 2000 inplace upgrade

Post by Geoff Coot » Thu, 03 Apr 2003 00:02:04

Can anyone offer any advice on how to do this, i have started, but after the
upgrade to Win2000 it still says it can't upgrade this version of small
business server.

Do i need an upgrade version, or will the normal retail version do?

AAARGH. I hate SBS!!

Thanks

SBS 4.5 to 2000 inplace upgrade

Post by Mark Mancin » Thu, 03 Apr 2003 02:58:32

are you going from 4.5sbs to 2000sbs or regular 2000?  Did you buy the
regular and not the upgrade version?

--
Sincerely,
Mark Mancini, CCA, CCNA, Master CIW&CI, CNE 4&5, MCSE+I 4&2000

Quote:> Can anyone offer any advice on how to do this, i have started, but after