Jeff Middleton's book of Scripts

Post by Chris Zamba » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi Jeff,

Sorry, another request for a copy!

You are one great life-saver

Thanks,
Chris

Jeff Middleton's book of Scripts

Post by Ray Heuerman » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

You mentioned it was attached in an earlier thread... but heck if I can find
it... can I request one too?

Ray Heuermann

> Hi Jeff,

> Sorry, another request for a copy!

> You are one great life-saver

> Thanks,
> Chris

Jeff Middleton's book of Scripts

Post by Ray Heuerman » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I'll keep an open wallet too.

Quote:> Great you are going to charge us for information and put it in some
logical