Unable to Access My Computer Properties and Control Panel

Unable to Access My Computer Properties and Control Panel

Post by John C Harri » Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:27:26

This is probably easy but I cannot figure out what happened. I am getting
ready to upgrade to SBS2K3 and setting the system up. When I right click on
My Computer it is now telling me I have no priveledges. I am logged onto the
server as an admin but I cannot get to Systems etc. where is the setting for
this and how can it just STOP like that?

TIA

Unable to Access My Computer Properties and Control Panel

Post by Marina Roos [SBS-MVP » Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:01:42

Upgrade from what? Are you following the whitepapers?

--
Regards,

Marina
Microsoft SBS-MVP

Quote:> This is probably easy but I cannot figure out what happened. I am getting
> ready to upgrade to SBS2K3 and setting the system up. When I right click
on
> My Computer it is now telling me I have no priveledges. I am logged onto
the
> server as an admin but I cannot get to Systems etc. where is the setting
for
> this and how can it just STOP like that?

> TIA

Unable to Access My Computer Properties and Control Panel

Post by John C Harri » Fri, 11 Jun 2004 01:26:20

Upgrading SBS2K to SBS2K3

I figured out the problem though. Thanks anyway.