Problem with pop3 connector and categorizer

Problem with pop3 connector and categorizer

Post by Daniel Abell » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 23:35:47

Hi all,
i am receiving this situation with Exchage2003 (SBS)
Email is downloaded with pop3 connector and then located in internal
mailboxes
Some mailboxes are not receiving email, other without problems.
I do message tracking on these lost messages and i see that right after the
message been passed to the categorizer the flow ends up there.
I check event viewer and i have error code 1070 talking about not an
addresses matching the internal client. i have checked this and the external
address is defined in the default recipient policy and has been applied to
these internal clients.
I have already checked article 842293 and it looks like i have a good
config.

any clue?

thanks!
Dan.-