Compaq Pagemarq 20

Post by Carlos M. Pere » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Would anyone happen to know how to configure the Ethernet card on the Compaq
Pagemarq 20 PS?  I need to get it on the network on an NT SBS Server and
have found close to no support for such a creature.  The only thing I have
found are some Upgrades for the Cards but nothing regarding the
configuration of parameters.  The printer was installed on a Novell Netware
3.12 network that I just killed and put up an NT Server.  Right now the
printer is hooked up to a computer and printing takes forever (> 20 minutes
for a CAD file).  Letters and other documents are fine.

Thanks in advance,

Carlos M. Perez

Compaq Pagemarq 20

Post by Milos Pucht » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

There are some SP files on the www.compaq.com.
For Windows NT Server support you need to run
SSD package, that include among other SW two
key components, HAL and network driver. This is
normal procedure for Compaq servers like Proliant
and Prosignia family, I do not know your model,
so I could not give you specific information.

Regards
Milos

Compaq Pagemarq 20

Post by Carlos M. Pere » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Sorry everyone, I forgot to mention that this is a printer.  I contacted
Compaq and they are resolving the program by upgrading the firmware and
sending a dos prog to program the IP, etc.

Thanks,
Carlos M. Perez

>There are some SP files on the www.compaq.com.
>For Windows NT Server support you need to run
>SSD package, that include among other SW two
>key components, HAL and network driver. This is
>normal procedure for Compaq servers like Proliant
>and Prosignia family, I do not know your model,
>so I could not give you specific information.

>Regards
>Milos

1. Compaq Agent and Collect on Compaq EVO

Does I have to install the compaq management agent to run the collect
utility and get the full inventory?

Which agent does I need?
Actually we have Compaq EVO D500.

If not, does it mean the full inventory (system enclosure)will be get by SMS
without Collect?

Fran?ois Racine

2. Is there a Firewall Port for connecting ?

3. Backing up & Restoring SMS 20

4. Item separation in itemize

5. SMS Installer Class - Atlanta, GA Sept. 20-21, 1999

6. converting excel to sheet

7. security - sms 20 sp1

8. MSN and Outlook Express

9. License Question: Add. 20 User

10. Receiving 76 bytes every 20 secs over DUN

11. problem with installing SBS2000 20 User Client License Add on Pack.

12. Temporal Paradox in Outlook 20 meters apart

13. Problems with SBS 4.5 --IIS 3.0 services stops every 20 min.