PRINTER DRIVER (SHARE) W2k Server shared to Win98 Client

PRINTER DRIVER (SHARE) W2k Server shared to Win98 Client

Post by mark kaylo » Sun, 02 Mar 2003 07:37:28

This is a HP-PSC-2110 Multi-function printer. I realize
that the scan ability will most likely not be availabe,
but I have checked the HP website and this is networkable
with limited print capability.

PRINTER DRIVER (SHARE) W2k Server shared to Win98 Client

Post by Merv Porte » Sun, 02 Mar 2003 07:43:10

Mark:

Please stick with one post or it may get confusing for those who want to
assist you.  See my latest reply to your original post.

Merv
================

Quote:> This is a HP-PSC-2110 Multi-function printer. I realize
> that the scan ability will most likely not be availabe,
> but I have checked the HP website and this is networkable
> with limited print capability.

1. Sharing my printer - need "additional drivers" for W2k server

Scenario, Laptop1(W2k/sp3) server for my printer, want to
share with Win98 machine also on my LAN.  When I goto
the "Sharing" Tab (I see the "additional Drivers" for
different version of Windows), I am prompted to check the
other platforms and then if requests my W2k Server CD, I
don't have a CD my employers IT dept put a standard load
on it.  CAN I DOWNLOAD THOSE DRIVERS for W2k that will
support Win95/Win98 from the WEB ?

PLS SAY YES !!!

Thanks in advance

2. "Close Window" Button, Where did my menu bar go?

3. Problems when setting drivers for existing printers on a Samba server from W2K

4. V.23 modems wanted

5. Cannot add additional drivers for printer sharing

6. HardDrive Mirroring

7. Printer Driver Sharing with Samba 2.2.0

8. Windows CE

9. How to share Win95 printer drivers for auto-install

10. smb printer share with driver files

11. Can't see mounted NTFS share (Linux mounts NTFS share on W2K)

12. Cannot connect to shared drives on SAMBA SERVER from WIN98 CLIENT