lost VPN and OWA

Post by Jerry » Sun, 03 Nov 2002 05:24:12

Please help we lost our VPN and OWA access although we can ping the server
from outside.  It seemed to happen after the installation of SP1.

1. VPN Clients Lose Web Access When connecting to SBS

Hello All,

We just got our VPN services running on our SB Server and everything is
running nicely. We do have one problem though and that is when the remote
client connects to the server via VPN, they lose their ability to access the
web, news groups etc, on their computer.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Bruce P. Morin

2. Networks

3. Lost VPN connection

4. EXCEL, MAX and array functions

5. Genlock

6. Loses access to network shares after short time on vpn

7. Registry Access Fails in NT

8. XP Pro lost connectivity over VPN

9. vpn client loses connectivity to own network

10. Lost in a VPN

11. Lost VPN

12. VPN and OWA