accessing server through VPN without computer at other end

accessing server through VPN without computer at other end

Post by Suzann » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:39:02

We have three employees who will be working in two separate offices (office A
and office B) - different domains. They have laptops to use. Is there a way
for them to access office A while at office B without requiring a computer at
office A?
Thanks

accessing server through VPN without computer at other end

Post by Kevin Weilbacher [SBS-MVP » Sun, 30 Jul 2006 12:51:11

what is it that they need to access? just email? or files on the server?
what is your server and network setup at both locations?

--
Kevin Weilbacher [SBS-MVP]
"The days pass by so quickly now, the nights are seldom long"

Quote:> We have three employees who will be working in two separate offices