I already have one ISP, don't want Wizard select one for me!

I already have one ISP, don't want Wizard select one for me!

Post by Steven x » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi, TECHer
How to setup ISP,if I already have one and don't want SBS wizard
find an ISP for me?
If i have a router "ATI Internet anywhere" how can I setup Proxy server?

Any help will be appreciated !

I already have one ISP, don't want Wizard select one for me!

Post by Cris Hanna, BS, MCP, MV » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Steven
http://www.microsoft.com/backofficesmallbiz/guide/ispconnectivity.asp...
6
this site explains how to setup SBS to connect to existing ISP

As for your router....

You will need a second NIC for  your server and a IP for that NIC and one
for the router from your ISP

Also refer to chapter  5 of the online proxy docs for 2 nics

Cris Hanna, BS, MCP
SBS-MVP