16 bit Apps

Post by Ross Gordni » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

We have a SBS 4.0 and it seems everytime I attempt to run a setup of any
programs with some 16 bit code.  The installation program never kicks in and
when and oly when I logout .  I get the folowing error message.

"The request to end 16bit task has timewd out" sub system maybe unstable
Press OK to terminate Cancel to leave it running.

We have few windows application which ahve to run on the server and are
completely Windows NT Compatible.

If anyone knows anything on this issue please forward your thoughts since we
are getting rather frustrated with this.
Regards,
Ross

1. Setup and 16 bit apps installation problems

We have a SBS 4.0a and it seems everytime I attempt to run a setup of any
programs with some 16 bit code.  The installation program never kicks in and
when and only when I logout .  I get the folowing error message.

"The request to end 16bit task has timewd out" sub system maybe unstable
Press OK to terminate Cancel to leave it running"

We have few windows application which ahve to run on the server and are
completely Windows NT Compatible and have some 16 bit code on them

If anyone knows anything on this issue please forward your thoughts since we
are getting rather frustrated with this.
Regards,
Ross

2. what's the relationship between ADIdsp serial port clock and codec sampling clock

3. OT: 16-bit app printing problem

4. Connect Internal

5. 16 bit apps

6. MITEL SX 200 TOLL?

7. 16-Bit apps hang with SMS 2.0 sp 2 ( WordPerfect 6.1 for example )

8. ALL LOOK - Gpf now Apical Software - Take Note READ THIS

9. Long file names with 16 bit apps, Samba and NT

10. 16 bit apps under NT

11. NT4.0b2, samba & 16 bit windows apps

12. MS Proxy Client 32-bit and Oracle SQL Plus 3.3 16-bit

13. 16-bit & 32-bit application compatibility