Upgrade fom SBS4.5 to SBS2000

Post by Marek Staniewsk » Thu, 17 May 2001 00:57:38

Where I can purchase upgrade form SBS4.5 to SBS2000.
Are there some dealers which offer an attractive prices for it?

Marek Staniewski

1. upgrading sbs4.5 to sbs2000

Hi all,

When i try to upgrade from sbs4,5 to sbs2000 the wizard stops with the
following error message;

U must logged on with the default administrators account as "Administrator"
.
Read the updated remarks of this release on the web to change the username
and the connected services
to "Administrator".

The are no links to the web to find a solutions. We have a Dutch version of
SBS and the Administrator is called
"beheerder" in Dutch so i think this causes the problem.

Anyone have an idea.

Thank you in advance.

2. Secondary Logon Service

3. SBS4.5 to SBS2000 Upgrade path?

4. external for ps/1 2133-m40

5. Email problem after upgrading from SBS4.5 to SBS2000

6. SCSI ant NT 4.0

7. SBS4.5 - Upgrade to SBS2000 on Same Box

8. '?' and Context help problem

9. Upgrading from SBS4 to SBS2000.

10. SBS4.5 to SBS2000 Upgrade using a new server

11. upgrading from sbs4.5 to sbs2000

12. upgrading sbs4.5 to sbs2000

13. Upgrading SBS4.5 to SBS2000