<<< Brisbane SBS Users Group Meeting >>>>>

Post by Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP » Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:27:16

Confirmation and details of our first user group meeting are as follows;

Date : Tuesday 30th March 2004

Time : 5:30pm for a 5:45pm start (please arrive before 6pm as the lifts
are closed automatically. Should you arrive after 6pm call Stuart
Applegate on 0411 741 406)

Location : Microsoft, Level 9, Waterfront Place 1 Eagle Street, BRISBANE
QLD 4000

What to expect ?
We are privileged to have David Allinson who is the Microsoft Australia
Small Business Server Product Manager and Wayne Small, Microsoft SBS
Most Valued Professional (MVP) as guest speakers.

In addition, we have some door prizes kindly donated by Microsoft, and
David is kindly funding a Pizza feeding frenzy after the meeting !

David and Wayne are going to present some interesting information on SBS
and the new SBS 2003 Remote Web Workplace (RWW).

Please come along, bring a friend (or two) and enjoy the fun and rewards
that we hope you gain from the Brisbane SBS user group.

--
http://www.sbslinks.com/really.htm

1. <<<< Denver SBS User Group Meeting 3/10/2004 >>>>

www.winsbsug.org click on next meeting....

Date: March 10, 2004
Time: 6:00 p.m. 8:00 p.m.

Location: Microsoft Corporation, 4643 South Ulster Street, Suite 700,
Denver, CO 80237

http://s94213855.onlinehome.us/Pages/nextmeeting.htm

--
http://www.sbslinks.com/really.htm

2. DOS - TRUE OS?

3. <<<<SBS news this week March 9, 2003>>>>>

4. Can't detect second drive after reinstalling Win98

5. <<<<<MS05-002 on 9x and ME/ KB891711>>>>

6. Epson 740 Paper Feed Problem

7. <<< Unofficial SBS Contest>>>>>

8. HELP! 68HC11 SPI Problems..

9. <<<<SBS News This Week>>>>

10. <<<The SBS product team wants to hear from you>>>>

11. <<<Wednesdays on the web with TS2>>>>