Req: Decompression source code for CCITT TIFF Group IV

Req: Decompression source code for CCITT TIFF Group IV

Post by Robert A Blu » Sat, 14 Jan 1995 07:55:14

  I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a hold of
  the source code for decompressing CCITT TIFF group IV
  images.  Source code for displaying TIFF images would also
  be great.

  Many thanks!

--
-Bob II

Tektronix, Inc.

1. CCITT Group 4 decompression library???

I am in need of anything that will decompress/convert an image with the
following creation information:

  Image data is captured as a bit map via raster scanning at 300 dpi using
  the CCITT Group 4 coding scheme.

Sorry for so little information, but that's all I have to work with. :-(

I've been looking at the libtiff routines (which appear to support G4
decoding), but haven't made any real headway yet.

The image is in EBCDIC format and is being (hopefully) decoded on a
Solaris 2.3 (Unix) system.  Eventually we hope to convert to gif/jpeg format.

Any pointers to libraries, example code, documentation, etc would be most
appreciated.

Thanks.

-brad
--

UUcom Inc., 4921 Seminary Rd, Suite 107, Alexandria, VA  22311

2. QT -> PICT(or anything) Util?

3. seeking info on viewing CCITT group 3 / group 4 tiff images

4. MATROX G400, has anyone tried it with MAX?

5. CCITT Group IV compression - Help

6. Overriding the write() action

7. CCITT GROUP IV TYPE I format

8. Any realistic human model on the net?

9. Looking for CCITT Group III / IV specs or decoding algorithms

10. Group 4 Tiff Decompression?

11. TIFF (CCITT Group 4) viewer for HP-UX

12. TIFF - CCITT group 4 manipulation program needed