Latest update and increase 2D/3D tutorials!

Latest update and increase 2D/3D tutorials!

Post by Mark Li » Sat, 20 May 2000 04:00:00

We just updated Art in Pixel - a designers' guide and the lastest
update added more info in 2D and 3D work, step by step tutorials
and tips and tricks.

Don't missed it, if not you will regret!

http://www.art-in-pixel.com

1. Latest WZ2K tutorial update.

Hi all,

It's been a while but I've added a new tutorial to the WZ2K collection.
Learn the secrets of some of Photoshop's artistic filters in this simple
creative tutorial.

You can find the latest addition here:

http://www.psmeg.co.uk/pages/tutorials/artistic_license.htm

As always, you can discuss this and any of the tutorials, articles and 'how
to's' on the forum.

Regards

Psmeg

2. New Ray Tracing News is out

3. check out the latest 2D and 3D software (legally)

4. memory bitmap

5. the latest 2D and 3D software on one CD (legally too)

6. L-system interpreter

7. 3d (raytraced) & 2d Graphics site updated

8. What's an easy way to pick curves on surfaces?

9. Free 2D/3D step by step tutorials!

10. 3D GALLERY UPDATED (+plugins, +tutorials, +textures, +VRML) = http://3dgallery.da.ru

11. The ultimate 2D/3D vectors and matrix tutorial !