Need algorithms for surfaces (Bezier and B-spline)

Need algorithms for surfaces (Bezier and B-spline)

Post by Sea » Mon, 20 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I am looking for algorithms for two types of surfaces...

bicubic Bezier surfaces
bicubic uniform nonrational B-Spline surfaces

Any help, either posting them or mailing them or pointing me to somewhere
I could find them, would be greatly apreciated.

TIA

1. curves: hermite, bezier, spline, bspline, nurbs

HELP!
I have exams in 1.5 weeks on the above, and I cant make head nor tail of my
notes!
If anyone knows anything about them perhaps they would like to share their
genius with me.

A poor artist struggling with maths..
Gabriel White
http://sun5.bournemouth.ac.uk:8080/~gabriel
my existing maths notes are available at the above address.

2. Graphics position opening in Bethesda, MD

3. Cramer-Rao Spline Surface Conversion to Bezier Surface Control Points

4. TMS32010 SOFTWARE SIMULATOR

5. Drawing Bezier curves and surfaces: FAST algorithm needed

6. looking for a non-recursive flood and boundry fill

7. HELP: Converting B-Spline surface to Bezier representation

8. curves, bezier, nurbs, splines surfaces

9. Point on Bezier spline segment algorithm

10. Algorithm to generate Bezier Control points from Surface points

11. Wanted: Bezier surface algorithm