Please, help with my floorcaster :(

Post by Josh » Fri, 18 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
  After days of stupid errors and oversights, I have my (very unoptomized)
floorcaster
almost working... I use the similar triangles method like G.O.I, and I have
alrready
coded the adjustment for the fish-eye effect (distance/=cosine[col_angle]),
but my
lines are still just a little bent. It's usually not much, but sometimes
very noticeable.

I can't figure out why, so please, please, somebody help me!!!!

Much appreciated,
-Josh

1. PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

HELP!!!!

All of the sudden when trying to use my Kais power tools and Aldus
Gallery Effects on even the SMALLEST image it saya that It has
insufficent memory(RAM) to perform the operation. This started
happening all of the sudden with NO system changes made by myself.
I am running Photoshop 3.0.4 with win 95 and the updates to ensure
compatibility with 16 bit plugins. My Alien Skin filters seem to work
as do the Standard Photoshop filters

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!

Thanks in advance
Lenny Terenzi

2. freeware 3D game for X Windows: BattleBall

3. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

4. Real 3D

5. HELP! Mixed-model Colormap setting PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

6. AVI format

7. Help Please,,,,Please Help

8. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. PLEASE HELP ME -- Scratch Memory full -- PLEASE HELP!

10. PLEASE NEED HELP WITH ALIEN BLACK BOX FILTER -- I BEG -- PLEASE PLEASE

11. Please,please,please help, with sugar on top

12. EnumEnhMetaFile Help Needed! (Please Please Please)