need doc on "snakes"

Post by Christophe Genth » Mon, 03 Jan 1994 22:30:27

Could anyone E-mail me some documentation or algorithms on "snakes" which
can detect rivers or roads on images taken by satellites, for instance.

I'd like especially to have something about parallel snakes (following
the two sides of a road).

thanks for answering by E-mail to :

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. *** WANTED *** PACKBITS COMPRESSION *** WANTED ***

3. "Snakes"

4. Foley/vanDam/Feiner/Hughes software --- clarification

5. Newbie help with "snake" animation

6. FS>> 20" Sun GDM-20E20 Sony Monitor

7. "Snakes" in image processing

8. Limiting colours?

9. "Snakes"

10. Looking for "NOODLE", etc Doc

11. "MAITRE-ASSISTANT" (POST-DOC)

12. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

13. Dss Satellite "HU"&"H"card programming click link