Comments on book

Post by fj » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:42:36

Hi,
Does anybody have any comments/suggestions on Eric Lengyel's _Mathematics
for 3D game programming and computer graphics_. Would this be a good book to
develop a decent command over 3d gfx math - or would some other book be
required to supplement it?
Thanks,
-fj

1. Comments on book wanted

I'd like to get some information and comments on a book I found in a
catalog.  The book is "Radiosity & Realistic Image Synthesis" by
Michael Cohen.  Has anyone read this book and if so would you recommend
it?

TIA,
Tom

\ Anything that happens, happens.                                             /
\   Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes      /
\   something else to happen.                                                 /
\   Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again /
\   It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though.              /
\                             _________________    -- Douglas Adams           /
\\\\\\\\_____________________/  Thomas  Otake  \______________________/////////

2. How to add a push button to a SoWinExaminerViewer

3. Comments on two different graphics programming books...

4. AliasToRIB

5. PSP6 Power Book - comments

6. "Alpha?" Blurring a selection

7. Need your comments about a book I am writing

8. Comments on this book?

9. Recommended book list; call for comments

10. Book on Radiosity - any comments or suggestions?

11. Book on Radiosity - any comments or suggest