Job Openings (USA-NC-Chapel Hill)

Post by Dave Eberl » Wed, 31 Mar 1999 04:00:00

-----------
Numerical Design, Ltd. is looking for a software engineer
to join our development team.  This engineer will develop
3D graphics software for our NetImmerse product.  We
require experience developing 3D graphics algorithms
and applications, excellent programming and
communication skills, and ability to work in a small
company team environment.  We also desire expertise
in C++ and at least one of the following areas: Direct3D,
OpenGL, MFC, or user interface design.

NDL products include the NetImmerse real-time 3D game
engine and the rPLUS rendering toolkit, which are used by
customers such as Autodesk, Adobe, Broderbund, Intel,
Mindscape, and Digital Domain.

NDL offers, excellent benefits, competitive salary and
stock options.   If you are interested in applying, submit
your resume via either

    fax to           919 967-3237
    mail to         Numerical Design, Ltd.
                        1506 E. Franklin St., Suite 302,
                        Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Visit our website at www.ndl.com for more information.
-----------

Verbage by our CEO.  My summary:  We need a C++ programmer
with computer graphics experience.  We've got more algorithms
to implement than engineers to cover them.  Help me...

Feel free to send me email and ask questions if you'd rather not
go through the generic 'jobs' address.

--
Dave Eberly

http://www.magic-software.com

1. JOBS OFFERED: 3-D Graphics Programmers - Chapel Hill, NC

Software Development Positions at NDL

Numerical Design Limited has openings for full-time programmers to
assist in developing real-time 3D interactive applications. The ideal
candidate will have several years of experience (academic or
industrial) writing graphics libraries and strong skills in C, C++, and
assembly language. We are looking for talented and fearless individuals
who enjoy a challenge. Recent graduates will be considered.

Numerical Design Limited is a computer graphics software company
located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Our rendering library, rPlus,
is incorporated into a variety of leading graphics applications
including Autodesk Autovision, Caligari TrueSpace, and Asymetrix 3D
F/X. We were the primary developers of Adobe Dimensions, winner of
Macworld's World Class Award for Best New Graphics Product of the Year
in 1993. NDL's current projects focus on 3D interactive games.

Please send resumes by one of the following methods:
(Listed in order of preference)

Fax:    Murray Baughman       (919) 967-3237
USMail: Murray Baughman
        Numerical Design Limited
        1506 E. Franklin Street, Suite 302
        Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514

2. Open Inventor on Win32

3. Graphics Jobs (Chapel Hill, NC)

4. Any easy way to clip or mask a path in SVG?

5. JOB OPENINGS USA, MA, QUARK

6. Networking a Mac and W2000 Box

7. Information from NCSU Chapel Hill

8. A powerful screen saver builder!