ELITE - Career Opportunities (GAMES)

Post by C » Thu, 25 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Career Opportunities with Elite
===============================

With a dozen years of * experience already behind us, and a track
record of hits stretching from Airwolf, Commando and Paperboy to Joe & Mac,
Dragon's Lair and Striker, we have opportunities for about 12 talented
individuals to join our experienced in-house development and support teams,
working on our latest high-profile projects.

Located in the West Midlands, our familiy owned business has a relaxed,
friendly atmosphere with an exphasis on productivity and reward.  All
development work is carried out with the aid of our constantly enhanced
network of the highest specification Pentium PCs.

Current opportunities include appointments as:

Software Engineers / Graduate Software Engineers - Development
Applicants must be fluent in C or Assembler and be able to convince our
existing development staff of their potential to author high-profile
products for CD and / or on-line systems.  Graduate Software Engineers with
no prior professional experience of the games industry, but who have a
desire to dedicate themselves to it, are particularly welcome.

Software Engineers / Graduate Software Engineers - Support
Applicants must be fluent on C or Assembler and be able to convince our
existing development staff of their potential to contribute  by developing
software tools for 'in-house' use.  This is a likely first appointment for
Graduate Software Engineers with no prior professional experience of the
games industry and is expected to lead quickly to appointment as Software
Engineer - Development.

3D Artists / Graduate Computer Artists
======================================
Applicants must be experienced in the use of 3D software / modelling
packages and must be able to convince our existing artists of their
potential.  Graduate Computer Artists with no prior professional experience
of the games industry, but who have a desire to dedicate themselves to it,
are particularly welcome to apply.

Project Manager / Producer
==========================
Applicants must have a technical background in the software engineering and
/ or computer art and be able to demonstrate success in a supervisory or
project management role inside or outside of the games industry.  A thorough
knowledge of and / or interest in the games industry will be an advantage.
The successful applicant is likely to be aged 28 to 35.

Quality Control / Product Beta-Testing Staff
Applications from the local area for this first appointment position are
welcome.

Interested individuals are invited to submit CVs, with any supporting
materials, to:

Development Manager
Elite Systems Limited
Anchor House
Anchor Road
Aldridge
Walsall
West Midlands
WS9 8PW

or,

Fax: 01922 743029

or,

1. ELITE - Career Opportunities (GAMES)

Career Opportunities with Elite
===============================

With a dozen years of gaming experience already behind us, and a track
[...]

2. NO hardware acceleration detected with opengl

3. color cycling algorithm....

4. Career Opportunity in VR for UK Based C++ Programmers

5. Right card for 2d/3d NT

6. Your thoughts : Desktop Pub. Career Opportunities

7. Newbie: Title in Ulead Media Studio 6

8. Career Opportunity

9. Galileo - next-generation Elite-style game

10. Career Opportunity

11. Career Opportunities at Alias Research Inc.

12. Career Opportunity (To teach graphics)