Looking for DXF/DWG (3d entities) & .AI file import libraries

Looking for DXF/DWG (3d entities) & .AI file import libraries

Post by Robert Lansda » Fri, 28 Apr 1995 04:00:00

I am actively seeking a drop-in 'C' language library that will import DXF and
DWG files, in particular the 3d entities. The library must work with Watcom
C++ v10 and Microsoft C++ 2.0. A supported commerical library would be
preferable.

To a lesser degree, I am also looking for a similar library which will
import .AI (Illustrator) and other common 2d file formats.

news group very often. Thank you for any tips.

Robert Lansdale - (416) 978-6619       Dynamic Graphics Project

UUCP:   ..!uunet!dgp.toronto.edu!lansd University of Toronto

1. Looking for DXF/DWG (3d entities) & .AI file import libraries

I am actively seeking a drop-in 'C' language library that will import DXF and
DWG files, in particular the 3d entities. The library must work with Watcom
C++ v10 and Microsoft C++ 2.0. A supported commerical library would be
preferable.

To a lesser degree, I am also looking for a similar library which will
import .AI (Illustrator) and other common 2d file formats.

news group very often. Thank you for any tips.

Robert Lansdale - (416) 978-6619       Dynamic Graphics Project

UUCP:   ..!uunet!dgp.toronto.edu!lansd University of Toronto

2. Help with projection to a plane

3. Looking for DXF/DWG (3d entities) & .AI file import C libraries

4. Are there any shareware IPAS add-ons

5. Import of *.DWG *.DXF 3D Files

6. ATI Radeon

7. Converting AI files to DXF or DWG

8. Where can I get a Earth-surface-texture?

9. How to import dxf/dwg files into illustrator with proper scale

10. Importing AutoCAD dwg/dxf files into LW?

11. Importing AutoCAD dwg/dxf files into LW

12. Component to import DXF or DWG files?

13. Library or Source for show and print DXF, WMF or DWG-files