by Saotom » Sun, 25 Jun 2000 04:00:00
I need to know if IJG library can be run on MPS machines, on isolated threads, I mean, several threads will decompress images (one each) at once. Could it be done safely?
Thanks in advance, keep up good work
1. Using The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG software
2. References for Multibit Dithering wanted
3. Mr. Captor - new advanced capture software
4. vector graphics use in the marketplace and historical information
5. who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)
6. AMD K6 CPU'S
7. Tom Sawyer Software
8. Cheap 3DS Max?
9. telefax CCITT MR/MH group III ?
10. JPEG machine-independent optimization questions for IJG 6a/6b
11. Platform Independent Software Development?