Intersection of line and volume

Post by OH HONG ME » Wed, 24 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

A question which I hope some kind soul can solve for me:

I'm doing a project on volume rendering using ray-casting. In the program, the
view pane is rotated about the centre of the volume instead of rotating the
whole volume. Given the vector equation of the line, how do I compute the points
at which the ray enter and leave the volume?

Help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
ohm

1. HELP:Algorithm for intersection of line and volume

Hi,

A question which I hope some kind soul can solve for me:

I'm doing a project on volume rendering using ray-casting. In the program, the view pane is rotated
about the centre of the volume instead of rotating the whole volume. Given the vector equation of
the line, how do I compute the points at which the ray enter and leave the volume?

Help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
ohm

2. CYBERJ : what do I type in?

3. Intersection of line and volume

4. Missing clip-art

5. HELP:Algorithm for intersection of line and volume

6. Polar Phong does it work ?

7. line - volume intersection ...and texture mapping

8. Intersection of line segment with bounding box or other line segment

9. sweep line algorithm for line intersection

10. How to: (3d) line with line intersection?

11. Intersection of Point-line and line....

12. Need line/line intersection algorithm