High level graphic libraries?

Post by Rolf Weste » Sat, 12 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm interested  in C/C++ high level graphic libraries like AVS
Toolmaster agX for Windows NT. Can anybody tell me wether there are
other libraries like Toolmaster?

Thanks in advance

Rolf

# Rolf Wester
# Fraunhofer Institut f. Lasertechnik
# Steinbachstr. 15, D-52074 Aachen, Germany.
# Tel: + 49 (0) 241 8906 0, Fax: +49 (0) 241 8906 121

Post by Dariusz Zoln » Thu, 17 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> Hi,

> I'm interested  in C/C++ high level graphic libraries like AVS
> Toolmaster agX for Windows NT. Can anybody tell me wether there are
> other libraries like Toolmaster?

Try DigitalFX - our blitting library supporting many effects useful in
games and multimedia programs.
http://www.fastprojects.com/Products.htm

--
Darius Zolna,                    -=F.A.S.T=- Projects Inc.

Post by Mike Hec » Fri, 18 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> I'm interested  in C/C++ high level graphic libraries like AVS
> Toolmaster agX for Windows NT. Can anybody tell me wether there are
> other libraries like Toolmaster?

Yes, 3D-MasterSuite is a C++ or Java class library that provides
2D and 3D graphs and charts plus visualization tools for 3D data
sets (isosurface, contouring, cutting plane, vectors, particles, ...).

    http://www.tgs.com/products/3dms.html

-Mike
 TGS Inc

1. high level api 3d library

Are there any high level api 3d graphics libraries?  I'm looking for
something which will let me load pre-created (3d studio for example) objects
into a game, and will then let me manipulate them as objects, rather than a
collection of polygons.

thanks

2. Wavefront motion format (repost)

3. opengl high-level-library

4. Create a DirectX .NET program

5. high-level library for DirectX8 ?

6. Get one for your lover Fwd: Free Heart Necklace

7. high level x-based graphics software

8. Platform Independent High Level Graphics Toolkits

9. high level x-based graphics software

10. Low level graphics library (C) wanted

11. MAXScript - help with the low level graphics library