Global Illumination Compendium

Post by Phil Dutr » Wed, 22 Mar 2000 04:00:00

For those of you interested in Global Illumination Algorithms, this
might be of help:

http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~phil/GI/

Phil Dutre

Philip Dutre      Program of Computer Graphics       Cornell University

1. global illumination compendium

There is a new version of the global illumination compendium
available at:
http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~phil/GI/

This page contains the Global Illumination Compendium, an effort to
bring together most of the useful formulas and equations for global
illumination algorithms in computer graphics. I first distributed early
versions of this document in 1999.

This collection of formulas and equations is supposed to be useful for
anyone who is active in the field of global illumination in computer
graphics. I started this document as a helpful tool to my own research,
since I was growing tired of having to look up equations and formulas
in various books and papers. As a consequence, many concepts which are
trivial to me are not in the Compendium, unless someone
specifically asked for them. Therefore, any further input and
suggestions for more useful content are strongly appreciated.
Philip Dutre      Program of Computer Graphics       Cornell University

2. Optimized POV 2.0 version

3. FS: Elsa Gloria XXL

4. Global Illumination Compendium

5. Tutorials

6. RENDERPARK: Global Illumination software

7. IFW2 Textures - New Version v6.0 available

8. Global illumination bibliography update

9. SIGGRAPH 96 Global Illumination Course Erratum

10. New Freeware Global Illumination Renderer with source code

11. New WinOSi Release 0.4 - Freeware Global Illumination Renderer

12. ANN: Radiosity and Global Illumination bibliographies updated