How to Include .BMP in the true grid of VB

How to Include .BMP in the true grid of VB

Post by Pen Tand » Sat, 14 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to include any graphics file in the Visual Basic
grid. I would be very thankful if you could help me.

1. Owner-Draw True Data Bound Grid Control??!

I am trying to get vertical text in a true data bound grid, in order to
display more information. I have been partly successful with this, by
using GetWindowDC to get the hDC of the control, and then creating a
font with CreateFontIndirect, and drawing it with TextOut on the device
context. However, the smallest the font will go is 10 point (I need it
8, or even 6) and I cannot set the background color of the text to grey
(with SetBkColor). Any ideas? (Please e-mail me if you need a copy of
the code I have used)

2. Gimp-1.1.13; problems at compilation

3. TRUE COOLBAR done in VB 4.0

4. Files saved with another Comp. not readable ??

5. ?QuiƩn ha hecho un GRID en VB?

6. Simple 3D wireframe rendering method?

7. grid dots on vb forms

8. Problem with cosmogl demo in VC++ V4.0

9. Problem Converting True Space Files to bmp Format

10. BGI for True Color and BMP import in BC++

11. .BMP RGB true color format

12. Dealing with BMP --> XPM, including transparency

13. Including .bmp images into a *.exe file