Need code for triangulation

Post by tim » Thu, 01 Mar 2001 03:49:08

Hi,
I have a set of 3D points that lie on the surface of a rock face
(quarry, not music); I want to triangulate the data in xyz (not xy as
this falls over when triangulating nooks and crannies) ; can anybody
recommend either some MS FORTRAN/77 or C code (pref FORTRAN as I will
have to translate C, but hey, I'm not too fussy).
Thanks Tim

Need code for triangulation

Post by Paul Bour » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 18:57:48

Quote:> I have a set of 3D points that lie on the surface of a rock face
> (quarry, not music); I want to triangulate the data in xyz (not xy as
> this falls over when triangulating nooks and crannies) ; can anybody
> recommend either some MS FORTRAN/77 or C code (pref FORTRAN as I will
> have to translate C, but hey, I'm not too fussy).

There is code in C and FORTRAN in the modelling section of my pages
    http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/pbourke/

P a u l   B o u r k e
Visualisation Research Fellow

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/pbourke/

1. Need code for surface triangulation

Hi,
I have a set of 3D points that lie on the surface of a rock face
(quarry, not music); I want to triangulate the data in xyz (not xy as
this falls over when triangulating nooks and crannies) ; can anybody
recommend either some MS FORTRAN/77 or C code (pref FORTRAN as I will
have to translate C, but hey, I'm not too fussy).
Thanks Tim

2. HELP WANTED - VIDEO GAMES

3. Code needed: triangulation of convex hull for 3D grids

4. 3d Ranges Plotting

5. Need Code to make TIN (triangulation)

6. --== HELP : Angles and Rotations ==--

7. Triangulation code needed

8. Constrained Delaunay Triangulation code needed...

9. delaunay triangulation code

10. Delaunay triangulation code

11. Looking for Triangulation code

12. Triangulation code wanted...