WANTED: awesome SGI graphics/systems engineer

WANTED: awesome SGI graphics/systems engineer

Post by Glenn Re » Wed, 09 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Fractal Design, creators of "Painter" for Macintosh and
Windows, are looking for an awesome SGI/UNIX/X-Windows engineer.
We're near Santa Cruz, California, a beach town not far from
San Jose and silicon valley.

We're looking specifically for high-powered graphics people,
raster, vector, and 3d, with experience in shrink-wrap application
development.  Experience with the Macintosh toolbox is a huge
plus, since our base code is all Macintosh-based.

We're a great company and this is an excellent opportunity to
get in on the ground floor on some really interesting applications,
so please drop me a line and/or a resume if you're interested.

Glenn Reid
Director of Engineering
Fractal Design
Aptos, California

Post by klaus schallho » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>Fractal Design, creators of "Painter" for Macintosh and
>Windows, are looking for an awesome SGI/UNIX/X-Windows engineer.
>We're near Santa Cruz, California, a beach town not far from
>San Jose and silicon valley.

>We're looking specifically for high-powered graphics people,
>raster, vector, and 3d, with experience in shrink-wrap application
>development.  Experience with the Macintosh toolbox is a huge
>plus, since our base code is all Macintosh-based.

If you were to move your base code to a unix platform you could
use lint and later purify on it to rid it of the many bugs in painter.
You'd save an awful lot of people an awful lot of problems.

Because of your attitude regarding the crashes on both Mac and PC
systems I'll no longer authorize Fractal Design products here.

klaus

1. WANTED: awesome SGI graphics/systems engineer

Fractal Design, creators of "Painter" for Macintosh and
Windows, are looking for an awesome SGI/UNIX/X-Windows engineer.
We're near Santa Cruz, California, a beach town not far from
San Jose and silicon valley.

We're looking specifically for high-powered graphics people,
raster, vector, and 3d, with experience in shrink-wrap application
development.  Experience with the Macintosh toolbox is a huge
plus, since our base code is all Macintosh-based.

We're a great company and this is an excellent opportunity to
get in on the ground floor on some really interesting applications,
so please drop me a line and/or a resume if you're interested.

Glenn Reid
Director of Engineering
Fractal Design
Aptos, California

2. Color Management in CS--Help!!!

3. SGI: Systems Engineer - Graphics

4. I guess that it takes know ing the right questions...

5. Indy Studio Bundles END 6/28!!

6. 3D GRAPHICS/SYSTEM ENGINEER(S) - SGI

7. Transfer Modes...anyone???

8. SGI: Graphics - Systems Engineer

9. sgi - Silicon Graphics systems WANTED

10. Perm Job Offer-SGI Hardware Systems Engineer-£40k-London

11. Graphics Systems Software Engineer for Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

12. Wanted:- Software Engineers to work on VR System Development