identify sharp edges

Post by Nicolas Bussar » Sun, 05 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi...

I need to identify the sharp edges (i.e. polygons which create edges with
sharp angles by
    taking dot product of normals) and store the coordinates of their
vertices. Could anyone help me with this please...
Do you know any example available on the Web?

Many thanks

Nicolas Bussard

identify sharp edges

Post by Hans-Bernhard Broeke » Tue, 07 Mar 2000 04:00:00

> I need to identify the sharp edges (i.e. polygons which create edges
> with sharp angles by taking dot product of normals) and store the
> coordinates of their vertices. Could anyone help me with this
> please...

Not unless you more clearly define where, in this procedure, your
problem is. The task is really simple, assuming you have those
polygons described by an appropriate data structure. Just iterate over
it, check, and write out the list of results. To help more precisely,
we need to know details about your data structure, and what the
exact problem is you're having with it.

1. Identify sharp edges (again)

Hi...

I need to identify the sharp edges (i.e. polygons which create edges with
sharp angles by taking dot product of normals) and store the coordinates of
their vertices. Could anyone help me with this please...
Do you know any example available on the Web?

Many thanks

Nicolas Bussard

2. PVR minimum time lapse interval

3. identify sharp edges

4. FS Snappy VIDEO CAPTURE SYSTEM

5. Problem with Mac EPS files

6. Sharp edges in image

7. help....setting up VC++ and opengl

8. Sharp edges in shapes?

9. Sharp edges for Type

10. Razor Sharp Edges???

11. Sharp Edges with MetaNURBS?

12. searching sharp edges in triangulated meshes